About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in San Diego. Currently I'm a grad student at SDSU (class of 2013) studying Rehabilitation Counseling to help people with disabilities get the accessability and accomodations they need to achieve their potential! I'm an alum of Helix High, Rick's College & BYU. Yes, I'm a Mormon & I served a mission in The Texas Dallas Spanish/ASL Mission. Although it wasn't always true, I'm now successfully living with Schizoaffective Disorder. I've been blessed with a great family and many friends. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 05, 2011

falling apart . . .

 "We can never know what would have happened, but we can know what will happen."
 -Aslan, Prince Caspian (C.S. Lewis)

Really I don't know what that has to say about things that are going on in my l
ife right now. Things aren't falling apart, except for the fact that I'm way behind in classes and have two mid-terms coming up. I just really like this picture and I like the ensuing quote. It probably goes with my last post a lot better.

Last night I had a date with a really nice man. I think he's awesome and I was attracted to him and everything, but I don't think he sees me in the same light. At the end of the date he said he'd see me at my birthday party (which isn't until the very end of the month). Bummer. I have to say, I really haven't felt as alive as I did last night, in a very long time. It's great to know I'm still alive!

I got to thinking about it and I really have no memory of  ever being in a relationship with anyone I've ever dated. Which in a way is good---no sad memories of anyone and when it comes down to it, I'll have my first kiss someday. I say first, because I can't remember ever being kissed! It's like I'm that teenager again who can't wait to be asked out by a cute boy! Last night I was and it felt great!!

Well, I had better get back to studying for these midterms. Blech! Take care all! -MOPS

No comments: