About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in San Diego. Currently I'm a grad student at SDSU (class of 2013) studying Rehabilitation Counseling to help people with disabilities get the accessability and accomodations they need to achieve their potential! I'm an alum of Helix High, Rick's College & BYU. Yes, I'm a Mormon & I served a mission in The Texas Dallas Spanish/ASL Mission. Although it wasn't always true, I'm now successfully living with Schizoaffective Disorder. I've been blessed with a great family and many friends. Enjoy!

Friday, June 03, 2011

Mom's Reaction

Tonight me and David went to my parents' house so he could meet them. After we left I got this email from my mom:

"After he left I went and cried. I thanked the Lord for such a nice young man to be in your life. :>)
- Mom"

I agree! There is something electrifingly comforting (does that even make sense?) about getting to know this amazing man! -MOPS

No comments: