About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in San Diego. Currently I'm a grad student at SDSU (class of 2013) studying Rehabilitation Counseling to help people with disabilities get the accessability and accomodations they need to achieve their potential! I'm an alum of Helix High, Rick's College & BYU. Yes, I'm a Mormon & I served a mission in The Texas Dallas Spanish/ASL Mission. Although it wasn't always true, I'm now successfully living with Schizoaffective Disorder. I've been blessed with a great family and many friends. Enjoy!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

I can't believe that I am now 34 years old. I have some goals to work on. I want to become independent from this house and move away. I want to lose 100 lbs this year. I want to start dating again. I want to get on better terms with my parents and grandparents. So that's about it. Good luck to me. -MOPS

2 comments:

Sharla said...

I hope your birthday was good. I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! Feliz Cumpleanos!

Sarah said...

Okay. It's nearly November and I have lost 20 pounds since my birthday. I'm not going to make a 100, but I'm making progress.