About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in San Diego. Currently I'm a grad student at SDSU (class of 2013) studying Rehabilitation Counseling to help people with disabilities get the accessability and accomodations they need to achieve their potential! I'm an alum of Helix High, Rick's College & BYU. Yes, I'm a Mormon & I served a mission in The Texas Dallas Spanish/ASL Mission. Although it wasn't always true, I'm now successfully living with Schizoaffective Disorder. I've been blessed with a great family and many friends. Enjoy!

Monday, June 01, 2009

Ah Well

So,
I am still living at this group home. I am more than willing to move and get outof here. This house is just not for me. So if you know of another place for me to move . . . just tell me. I am ready. I have already lived here for more than 7 months and my out patient Dr wants me to move.

Pray for me. Please. -MOPS

No comments: