About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in San Diego. Currently I'm a grad student at SDSU (class of 2013) studying Rehabilitation Counseling to help people with disabilities get the accessability and accomodations they need to achieve their potential! I'm an alum of Helix High, Rick's College & BYU. Yes, I'm a Mormon & I served a mission in The Texas Dallas Spanish/ASL Mission. Although it wasn't always true, I'm now successfully living with Schizoaffective Disorder. I've been blessed with a great family and many friends. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

At Last!

Hello! Hello! Hello!
I am so excited! I went to the SDSU institute this past week and I found an ad for a woman who was looking for a roommate! Yeah! And come to find out I know her. She lives in the same town I grew up in and I went to see her and her house and we had a great talk!

So, I will be moving in with her in July! On the first! I am so excited to live with someone who shares the same values that I do and who won't lock up the food and the rent is half of what I am paying now and I am so happy! I can buy my own bus pas and I can buy my own food.

The only thing that I am sad about is that I moving out of the San Diego 8th ward with my Aunt and cousin and a great Bishop and great visiting teachers. So I'll have to make that happen in the new ward. Of course my Aunt and cousin won't be in that ward, but there will be other people that have known all growing up and I will be in the stake that I was in growing up, so that will be good.

So, I am happy and I look forward to moving! Yeah!! -MOPS

No comments: