About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in San Diego. Currently I'm a grad student at SDSU (class of 2013) studying Rehabilitation Counseling to help people with disabilities get the accessability and accomodations they need to achieve their potential! I'm an alum of Helix High, Rick's College & BYU. Yes, I'm a Mormon & I served a mission in The Texas Dallas Spanish/ASL Mission. Although it wasn't always true, I'm now successfully living with Schizoaffective Disorder. I've been blessed with a great family and many friends. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Loma Residential

Hello,
Here I'm living in a group home of a bunch of people who have mental illness. It is HARD to live with people with mental illness. Does that mean it's hard to live with me? I wish I could be more healthy and move out of here. I'm so sick of living here. I've got to move out! I've almost lived here for 8 months. I'm more than willing to move out. I wish I could find a girl with my values who would be willing to have me as a roomie. I think there has to be another person with morals out there who won't be afriad to live with me. I'm working hard at being under control. I need a car too. I hope I can get one. I hope I can move out of here soon. Good grief, I guess you already know that! I can cook for myself, I know when I am sick, I'm very resourceful at getting places. The only place I need a ride to and from is ECT. Bummer. I absolutely hate this place. I need to do what I can to lower the stress in my life and moving out of this place would certainly help.
-MOPS

1 comment:

Sharla said...

I love you! You're in my prayers. I hope you have a good day today.