About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in San Diego. Currently I'm a grad student at SDSU (class of 2013) studying Rehabilitation Counseling to help people with disabilities get the accessability and accomodations they need to achieve their potential! I'm an alum of Helix High, Rick's College & BYU. Yes, I'm a Mormon & I served a mission in The Texas Dallas Spanish/ASL Mission. Although it wasn't always true, I'm now successfully living with Schizoaffective Disorder. I've been blessed with a great family and many friends. Enjoy!

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Makeover!

I have to admit. I like makeover shows: What Not to Wear & Extreeme Home Makeover. So I figured it was about time I made over the blog. It's looked the same since I started it back in 2005, so I guess it was overdue.

I'm going to work on keeping the blog better up to date and keeping up with you fun people who read it. I appreciate your comments and participation.

Tell me what you think of the makeover and what I could do to make it more interesting.

Thanks! -MOPS

No comments: